The Emal Below is Suspicious...
Can you identify 7 reasons not to trust it?
What were the issues?
- The ‘From’ Email Domain is abnormal – Most people would not have a personal email address linked to an unknown/random domain
- The message was sent at 2:52 AM – Unless there is an overseas merger happening overnight and all at once, this is not feasible
- Misspellings of common words – Hello is spelled incorrectly
- Requesting Private Information – Any level of employee should never ask for the credentials of another employee
- Random Link Attached – A link to a random site that is completely unrelated to the message above
- Several Gramatical Errors – ‘Regarding’ should be ‘Regards,’ and ‘can not’ should be ‘cannot’
- Senders Name Changes Spelling – In the header the name is spelled ‘Rachael’ and in the signature it is spelled ‘Rachel’
1 in 323 EMAILS for small businesses ARE MALICIOUS
% OF DATA BREACHES INVOLVE PHISHING
PhishPrevent Users Protected
Testing of user handling of phishing emails
Securing email communications, our team & Microsoft is with you
Reduction of helpdesk calls, requests come straight to us
Elimination of threats before outbreak using Search & Destroy methods
Prevention of spoofing and impersonation attempts
Simulation of test attacks keep users constantly aware
Education through training based on simulation results
Don’t be a victim.
Get a Free Breach Assessment
Once you submit your information using the form on this page, one of our consultants will contact you to setup a brief online meeting to explain how the Free Breach Assessment works and review the options to add PhishPrevent to your organization!