What are Migrations from Windows Server and SQL Server to Azure?
Migrations consist of moving the workload(s) of an on-prem Windows or SQL server to Azure. Migrations can be “lifted-and-shifted” or completely rebuilt within Azure depending on the needs of your organization.
Migrations from on-prem solutions to Azure offer numerous benefits: security controls, advanced threat protection, full SQL server parity, and a seamless migration process.
Keep your business-critical data and databases operating with increased security and accessibility in Microsoft Azure cloud.
Why Migrate to Azure?
- Take advantage of App Service, Azure Functions, and Logic Apps to help refactor, rearchitect, and rebuild your apps in Azure
- Start with a $200 Azure credit, and use forever free services like Cosmos DB, Functions, Event Grid, Advisor, Face, IoT Edge, Bot Service, Cognitive Search, Bandwidth (Data Transfer), and many more
- Maximize existing investments in on-premises licenses by taking them to the cloud with Azure Hybrid Benefit and combine them with reserved instances for up to 85 percent savings
- Explore dev/test pricing, and enjoy up to three free years of Extended Security Updates
Interested in Outsourcing Migration(s) to Azure?
Finchloom’s professional service offerings enable you to focus on your core business while our experienced Azure professionals safely and effectively migrate your environment. Skip hiring or retraining existing staff and select from among our several “FLIGHT” level-pay professional services plans.
How to get started with Migration to Azure
1. Discovery: Your migration journey begins with a discovery call to better understand the tools, technologies, and data your business needs to migrate to the cloud
2. Assessment: Once the scope and scale of your business is understood, our technical resources will assess your environment(s) to create your migration roadmap
3. Setup, Testing, and Migration: Our team ensures that your business can complete migration successfully and will begin to migrate data, either all at once, or in batches depending on client specifications