Why Not to Purchase Directly through Microsoft
As a Cloud Solutions Provider, Finchloom works closely with Microsoft to provide you with a personal, high-touch service. Some organizations who purchase directly from Microsoft experience challenges with:
- Disconnection – Global support centers may be hard to reach, or miscommunicate your support request as it moves from initial call to support teams
- Lack of Visibility – Your organization’s teams may be left out of the troubleshooting process
- Miscommunication – A Microsoft concierge may be between you and the engineers working to resolve your issue
Working With Finchloom
- Dedicated – Finchloom is your single point of contact for all Microsoft support needs.
- Reachable – Email our helpdesk, create a ticket in the Finchloom portal, or call/email your account manager.
- Trackable – Follow your submitted ticket through root cause analysis to resolution. If your ticket requires escalation to Microsoft, our specialists keep you informed and manage the status of your request.
Purchasing Azure licenses from Finchloom enables you to collaborate on architecture, engineering support, Microsoft funding, cost management, delegated admin rights, direct billing, and more. Understand how Azure billing cycles work, and ensure that you are only paying for what you need.
Microsoft 365 Subscriptions
Purchase your Microsoft 365 licenses through Finchloom and receive assistance choosing the right licenses for your organization and handling self-service licensing changes. Finchloom is your first point-of-contact for all your questions or issues, even if they require escalation to Microsoft.
Power Apps, Dynamics, & Server/Perpetual Hardware
Finchloom can help your organization integrate and automate business processes with easy-to-use systems uniquely configured for your Microsoft products. Our experts can assist in the architecture and workflow setup to enable your business to eliminate waste.
Need Perpetual Microsoft licensing? As a CSP licensed to sell server and perpetual hardware, we have you covered.