Need Azure or M365 remediation? Need senior resources to develop best practices and how-to guides? We have you covered.
Make Finchloom’s Microsoft specialists and extension of your IT Team to deliver support without a Statement of Work. The most flexible way to receive support is through Finchlooms Open Services Agreement.
Why Finchloom Support?
Access industry experts to complete technical or difficult IT work on an unscoped basis. Whether you need someone to work on a piece of a specific project a few times a week, or want support when you need it, our support plans are flexible to your organizational needs.
What is an Open Services Agreement?
You Define Success
Similar to Finchloom Projects, Finchloom Support with an open service agreement (OSA) provides you with expert resources to accomplish your business goals, but OSAs have no specific deliverables. That means you can direct our strategic guidance and assistance toward variety of initiatives, including:
Microsoft Products and Services
- Understand, purchase, plan, deploy, and support Microsoft cloud solutions.
Infrastructure, Security, and IT Operations
- Improve detection and monitoring, reduce risk to infrastructure platforms, information security, identity management, collaboration, automation, endpoint management, networking, phone, video, and data management.
- Plan, facilitate, and perform idea generation, requirements/information gathering, prioritization, best practices definition/assimilation, change management, communications, and methods/processes.
Magic Program Reviews
Rayne Johnson – Chief Information Officer
Community Health Center Network (CHCN), 2022
Expand your IT resources by collaborating with our team. Use Finchloom’s expert resources as you need to modernizing outdated business applications and processes, upgrade your business, and unlock its potential. Your Finchloom Support (OSA agreement) acts as a retainer for support and remediation work, and provides flexibility and easy implementation to clients who choose to work without a defined scope.
Whether you need support to update your business identity protection, move and secure your on-prem servers to the cloud, phone and video improvements, or automate tedious tasks; you can complete all your goals through our Microsoft technology and licensing experts without a designated scope of work.
Discovery Activities – Informal Assessments
Unlike our standard assessments, “informal assessments” are used for discovery, identification and sharing of findings, generally used as a prelude for larger projects, SOW’s, or formal assessments for stakeholders.
Help protect your multicloud resources, workloads, identity, and apps.
We deliver Microsoft 365, Teams, & Phone to connect and support employees, wherever they are, to encourage productivity, engagement, and collaboration.
Collaboration & Automation
Work with Finchloom to meet challenges effectively – Microsoft SharePoint and Power Platform.
We help your organization reach its full potential by relying on Microsofts integrated and open cloud platform.
Download the eBook
In our Staff Augmentation eBook, learn how to:
- Leverage staff augmentation to save costs
- Bring expert resources onto your team and upscale quickly
- Avoid the administrative complications that come with onboarding internal employees
- And more!
Read the Blogs on Finchloom Professional Services
Innovation through Collaboration
Imagine what your business could accomplish if you had easy access to the right technology resources when needed.
Partnering with Finchloom enables you to:
- Operate your IT department at optimum efficiency
- Remain flexible and scale up/scale down tech resources as needed
- Easily access the expertise you need for highly specialized projects and free up your internal resources for other mission-critical objectives.
- Eliminate tech talent barriers and realize even greater possibilities when you have easy access to the expert help your team needs.