Why buy from Finchloom?
- License Identification – Finchloom will assist with license identification – Learn how to understand the features and limits of license sets
- Promotions – If there are promotions for products available, we will find and apply them
- Split licenses by use case – Traditionally, all users in a company are assigned the same license, but with Finchloom, split licenses by department, use case, or individual to cut costs
Benefits After Purchase
- Subscription billing through Work365 – increase license quantities through the Finchloom self-service portal.
- Technical Support – Finchloom is your first point-of-contact for technical support; even if we escalate your issue to Microsoft, Finchloom tracks your case through resolution
- Open Service Agreements – extend your support beyond Microsoft “bug fix” or repair service agreements for custom configurations and workflow improvements (visit page).
Your security is Finchloom’s number one priority
- Security is crucial for any Cloud Services Provider (CSP) connecting to customer tenants to provision licenses
- Finchloom operates with up-to-date security protocols, including MFA, just-in-time access, and Granular Delegated Admin Privileges (GDAP) to ensure that there is no global admin with access to at your tenant account
- Finchloom requests temporary access only to complete support or provisioning. Once tasks are complete, permissions are revoked