On-Demand Webinar: Learn how to quickly and effectively implement Microsoft Zero Trust practices within your organization to secure endpoints, data, and more!
Most businesses have some aspect of Microsoft Zero Trust built out. Whether it be implementation of MFA or deployment of Defender for Endpoint, implementing Microsoft security practices in the right order is in your organizations best interest. Read below to see the topics presented in the on-demand webinar!
Learn how to implement specific Microsoft licensing to:
Explicitly validate trust for all access requests via Azure AD Conditional access
- User Accounts – Require passwordless or MFA for all users & measure risks with threat intelligence & behavior analytics
- Endpoints – Require device integrity for access (configuration compliance first, then XDR signals)
- Apps – Enable Azure AD for all SaaS, for VPN authentication, and for legacy apps (on-premises & IaaS) via App Proxy
- Network – Establish basic traffic filtering and segmentation to isolate business-critical or highly vulnerable resources
Align data, compliance, and governance to business and mission
- Ransomware Recovery Readiness – Ensure backups are validated, secure, and immutable to enable rapid recovery
- Data – Discover and protect sensitive data (via Microsoft Information Protection, Defender for Cloud Apps, CA App Control)
Modernize Security Operations
- Streamline Response to common attacks with XDR for Endpoint/Email/Identity & Cloud (via M365 & Defender for Cloud)
- Unify Visibility with modern Security Information and Event Management (SIEM via Microsoft Sentinel)
- Reduce Manual Effort using automated investigation/remediation (SOAR), enforcing alert quality and threat hunting