Protect your Business with our Managed Email and Identity Protection Service for Microsoft 365We are your trusted Managed Security Service Provider (MSSP) Free Breach Assessment
Easily Submit and Identify Phishing
Human Powered Detection and Response
Stop Business E-Mail Compromise in Office 365
Why do Organizations need PhishPrevent?
Phishing is a Growing Problem
According to ESET’s 2021 research, there was a 7.3% increase in email-based attacks between May and August 2021, and 96% of phishing attacks are delivered by email.
All Organizations are Susceptible
In 86% of organizations, at least one user clicked a phishing link in 2021. Phishing accounts for 90% of organizational data breaches. 1 in 4,200 emails in 2020 was a phishing email.
Your Company Data is at Risk
It is estimated that businesses worldwide lose $1,797,945/minute due to cybercrime. Successful phishing attacks lead to organizational losses including the following consequences:
- 60% lost data
- 52% had accounts or credentials compromised
- 47% were infected with ransomware
- 18% experienced financial losses
“Our users are starting to build a security culture at work where they question things and don’t just agree to comply with strange requests. We thank Finchloom for helping us build this security culture by talking to each of our employees and working out their awareness muscles with the simulations.”
Case Study with
Learn more from
What is Included?
SECURITY ENGINEERING – NOT JUST SOFTWARE
Finchloom provides everything to protect against and prevent phishing including the labor behind discovery, research, and remediation.
ACTIVITY AND DOMAIN MONITORING
Our Security Operations Center (SOC) monitors activity and suspicious domains for login attempts. If a suspicious email is received, users have various options to report and respond.
USER TRAINING AND AWARENESS
Regular phishing simulations and warning banners on potentially malicious emails bolster security awareness. All users who fail the simulations receive on-the-spot training.
What you will experience
Security Engineering & SOC
- Utilize external IT resources to combat and investigate phishing attempts
- Free up internal senior resources
- IT department receives reporting on phishing attempts
- Easily scale up or down with business changes
Escalation & Warning Banners
- Through AI, banners are automatically injected into emails that seem suspicious
- Outlook Plug-in Button submissions go to our SOC for human review
- Malicious e-mails are removed from ALL users that received them
Sign-in & Domain Monitoring
- Monitor for suspicious/irregular logins
- Custom heuristics and alerts
- Highly suspicious activities escalated back to you
- Monitoring of internet domain registrations
- Look-a-like domains are investigated, blocked, & taken down
Office 365 Tenant Hardening
- Prior Breach Assessment
- Spam Filtering Configuration
- MFA Configuration and Deployment
- Authentication Policy Configuration
- Application of several hardening settings
- Review operational best practices
User Training & Awareness
- Live and on-demand video training
- Routine email awareness campaigns
- Regular phishing simulations
- On-the-spot training for those that fail the simulation
- Users receive feedback on their reported emails
Our Mission is to prevent financial losses that result from email security breaches through 7 core practices.
Experience the Difference
Testing of user handling of phishing emails
Securing email communications, our team & Microsoft is with you
Reduction of helpdesk calls, requests come straight to us
Elimination of threats before outbreak using Search & Destroy methods
Prevention of spoofing and impersonation attempts
Simulation of test attacks keep users constantly aware
Education through training based on simulation results
Don’t be a victim.
Get a Free Breach Assessment.
Once you submit your information using the form on this page, one of our consultants will contact you to setup a brief online meeting to explain how the Free Breach Assessment works and review the options to add PhishPrevent to your organization.
Read our PhishPrevent Blog Series!