Finchloom uses Microsoft 365 and Azure solutions to prepare Business Continuity and Work From Home Scenarios. In critical times, when a business must disperse their workforce to work from home, we need to still be able to work effectively and keep the business running.
We are experts in delivering solutions for Work from Home Scenarios using tools like Microsoft 365 in a browser, Teams for Voice/Video and Online Meetings, and Windows Virtual Desktop on Azure.
Enhance Remote Access Security with Multifactor Authentication and Access Management
Microsoft 365 Secure Access in the Browser
If you need to Work from Home securely, you can use any device’s browser to access your Microsoft 365 data – Email, OneDrive, Teams – all in the browser with no software to install on personal devices and no data brought down to the personal devices.
- Continue to work in real-time while at home.
- Browser Based access to Email, Files, Communication and Collaboration Tools
- Mobile Device secure access to Email, Files, Communication and Collaboration Tools
Windows Virtual Desktop
Instead of allowing all employees to access business apps and data from any device, provide them with consistent and secure access to a corporate Windows 10 desktop with Office installed to have a seat “on the network” to access cloud resources as well as on-prem resources.
- Pooled or Dedicated Virtual Machines
- Pay for VMs and Storage only
- Disconnect and Reconnect from any device
- Print at Home
- Connect to your On-Prem network to access file shares and line of business apps
With Microsoft Teams, you have two ways to Work from Home.
Use Teams to call co-workers and host online meetings with your teammates. All included in the base Teams license. Dial-in capability additional.
Use Teams to share and work together on Office documents across locations. Have two or more people work on a Word document at the same time.
- HD Video and Voice person-to-person
- Mobile App to use device to call or meet
- HD Video Meetings and Recording
- Optional Phone Capability – phone number follows the user or forward to mobile devices