Recruiting ServicesConfidently fill open IT positions faster by experts in your industry Contact Us
Recruiting IT engineers for more than 20 years
Work closely with Finchloom to expand your IT recruiting capacity. Our recruiting team knows the ins and outs of the tech industry and can fill your open roles faster with contractors or employees who meet your culture and business needs.
Services We Offer
Contract to Hire
- A “try before you buy” recruiting model
- Easily change hire if placement is not a good fit
- Contract an employee with Finchloom for 6 months before hiring and there is no cost to hire
- Sourced by Finchloom, this is a “traditional direct placement” recruiting model
- A post one-time placement fee without recurring payments
- Customer has final decision in placement
- A “temporary placement” recruiting model
- A hourly rate for 3, 6, or 12 months
- Placement leaves after contract expires
Domains we Recruit for:
Technical Project Management
Why Recruit with Finchloom?
We have over 20 years of IT recruiting experience.
We work with you on an as-needed basis when you’re looking to expand your recruiting capacity.
We search for matching resources, review hundreds of resumes, conduct pre-screen interviews, and send over a curated subset of candidates.
We regularly check in to provide updates and realign.
We’re fully transparent with our pricing models and you only pay if you select one of our candidates.
As an IT professional services company, we hire for technical roles internally. We know how to identify IT talent specifically qualified for your open positions.
Why you need support Recruiting?
- In the US, there are 10 million advertised jobs combined with 164,000 new voluntary job leavers (Source)
- There are 6.5x more IT job openings than talent available to fill them (Source)
- 76% of IT decision-makers experience critical skills gaps on their teams, a 145% increase since 2016 (Source)
- 54% of IT leaders say it is now more difficult to hire and retain skilled IT staff (Source)
- By the end of 2022, the financial impact of the IT skills gap will grow to $775 billion worldwide (Source)
- Talent shortage is the biggest barrier to the adoption of 64% of new technologies (Source)
Read our Blog on Recruitment!
Take Your Business To The Next Level
Let us be your trusted partner in recruiting IT resources